David has worked in financial services for over twenty years personally helping clients make well informed decisions to better manage their financial lives. Their personal goals and individual or family needs are met by developing customized plans to handle life transitions, including retirement.
David’s experience and training allow him to distill what is most important and break down complex choices for clients, making them an active part of the decision process.
A few of David’s numerous credentials are:
- CFP, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ designation obtained in 1999.
- ChFC, Chartered Financial Consultant designation obtained in 2003.
- CLTC designation through the Corporation For Long Term Care Certification obtained in 2002. Graduates have completed multidisciplinary studies that focus on the complexities of Long Term Care.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association.
- Five Star Connecticut Wealth Manager award for 2011, 2013 and 2014.
- Awarded father of the year 2013 by son Tristan.
David grew up in Maine and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology from the University of Connecticut.
Outside of the office, David is an avid sports fan, closely following his alma mater. He also coaches youth basketball and is a sponsor to the Osman Hope charity.
He now lives in Glastonbury with his wife Elsy and their three wonderful children; Jonathan, Tristan and Sofia.