This will be a "hybrid" event:
- "In Person": The Capital Grille, Stamford, CT
- "Virtual": Via Zoom simulcast
Topics to be covered:
- What are Pooled Employer Plans (PEPs) and how can business owners use them to reduce the costs, liabilities and administrative burdens of their 401Ks?
- How can business owners structure their retirement plans to maximize their tax benefits while minimizing their overall costs. We will explore: 401Ks, Defined Benefit Plans, Executive Compensation Plans and more...
- What does the new Connecticut mandate for retirement plans mean to Connecticut business owners.
- General Public: Free
- In-Person at The Capital Grille (includes 3 course lunch)
- General Public: $30
- Members of the Fairfield County Medical Association: $15
- Members of the Stamford Chamber of Commerce: $15
Date and Time
Wed, Oct 26, 2022
12:00p - 1:30p EST
The Capital Grille (Stamford, CT)
*** You can also sign up for the Zoom "simulcast" if you can't make it in person...